The VG Resource

Full Version: Gears of War 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This game looks epic. I'm hoping they fix the flaws of the first game, like the bad story and the laggy multiplayer. I think they are getting better writers for this one, so we can only hope.
Alex Wrote:This game looks epic. I'm hoping they fix the flaws of the first game, like the bad story and the laggy multiplayer. I think they are getting better writers for this one, so we can only hope.

The chainsaw duels look pretty badass. The cover system in the first Gears was intuitive but I feel like it could use a little more refining, but I think I read somewhere they were doing just that...so...Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
The story mode and graphics are amazing Big Grin The multiplayer is a bit sluggish and boring, but the game is worth buying for sure.
FUCKING HELL
(04-06-2011, 02:09 AM)consoleplayer64 Wrote: [ -> ]The story mode and graphics are amazing Big Grin The multiplayer is a bit sluggish and boring, but the game is worth buying for sure.
Alright, I'm beyond done with you. Seven topic bumps in a row is too much. Get out.