The VG Resource

Full Version: Minecraft earth files (mobile)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
why hello there! I'm new to this place so I hope it won't be a bother right?

basically Minecraft earth is an AR game that uses AR as its main source. it used ARcore and ARkit also it has new mobs to the game that makes cooler than its original self.

what I want to be extracted are from the server the game download from so please look of the list if you wish to do so:

- sound

-every texture

-the main files that have geo, animation, etc...

I recommend to use a packet sniffer but since i don't a phone that can handle ar i have to leave this to you
Hello, i have Minecraft Earth. but i don't know how to rip the files, i need help
Have you changed the file extension from an APK file to a ZIP file? If you have the Android version, it will be much easier to rip from.
(01-22-2021, 01:45 PM)DogToon64 Wrote: [ -> ]Have you changed the file extension from an APK file to a ZIP file? If you have the Android version, it will be much easier to rip from.

I already tried, but the textures are encrypted  Cry
Which type of textures are you trying to get? Blocks or people?
If it's people, their textures are in a PNG file. If it's blocks, I'm not sure how to get them, I haven't seen any PNG files for them. What file format are the blocks in?
I've tried to play Minecraft on my phone, but it's not fun to play on your phone because you can only play two modes. And the online game is too unoptimized and consumes a lot of phone power, which makes my phone very warm. Moreover, there are no Jail Minecraft servers on the phone, which is my favorite mode. My friends and I have played on this server for a long time, and several times we managed to take a top-1 server. I also like that you can fight with other teams in this mode. Such battles are very emotional.