The VG Resource

Full Version: Nox RIPPING HELP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI IM OFFLY NEW!

Embarassed Sorry my regards im a pure noob but I want to learn something to ripp off a mobile game I been playing for little to have a month im using a laptop but not my smartphone reasons because i play on an application call Nox similar to blustacks it lets me play any game on my computerĀ I want without using my smartphone I was wondering if there is some way of ripping models, textures, and meshes from Nox while root is turned on?! Im new to this community I just been lurking for a while my actual target is Black Desert Online on Mobile because I want to rip my character for a project to Surprise use is it possible?
Go to your file manager and look for the root files. They should be inside a folder named com.[company name].[game name] or something to the effect inside another folder called data.

I can't help much without given other context...
(03-15-2020, 03:11 AM)VentusBDaPlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Go to your file manager and look for the root files. They should be inside a folder named com.[company name].[game name] or something to the effect inside another folder called data.

I can't help much without given other context...
Thanks either way it may work on a root phone right.. is there programs that might work on the phone or is this emulator can prove ripping things out?
(03-15-2020, 12:21 PM)K1n9ufVo1D Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks either way it may work on a root phone right.. is there programs that might work on the phone or is this emulator can prove ripping things out?

Yes, it will work on a root phone and emulators like Nox. All you need is just access to your root folders.