The VG Resource

Full Version: Possible Veteran Returning...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello tSR,

Fogmatio here, if any remembered me. Doubtful. I am unsure if I will be spriting at all. Though I do see potential.

[Image: 87471531im9.png]

I hope that I can gain something from here.

~Medri
Welcome back MF!!! It's nice to meet you.
What a coincidence, I came back to tsr today too. Hi Medri, I DO remember you :].
We had occasional chats on MSN, I'm SURE you remember me. Cool

Hi, meet the new TSR, customs section in progress.
Medri Heart
Oooh good! This is great! It's been a while since we last saw you.
Even I do remember you. Welcome to tSR Cute
Hey Medri.
Welcome.
Hey Medri.
Glad tosee you are on TSR too Big Grin
mario hmk right
I recognize your name from PT, and I'm pretty sure you were awesome.
(01-12-2009, 06:29 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]I recognize your name from PT, and I'm pretty sure you were awesome.

This is the dude who set up an alt account for his fake girlfriend so he could wave his e-dick in everyone's face with a laughable "HEY GUYS I GOT A WOMAN AND YOU DON'T. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS." pretentiousness.

e: just remembered he made a huge thread about how nobody else but him was "original and creative" and was run out of pixeltendo for it (this from a dude who's internet handle is mario god of time, right?). let it be known that he whined like a girl until the end
Welcome to TSR, enjoy your stay
(01-12-2009, 06:58 PM)Rubbers Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2009, 06:29 PM)EpicWes Wrote: [ -> ]I recognize your name from PT, and I'm pretty sure you were awesome.

This is the dude who set up an alt account for his fake girlfriend so he could wave his e-dick in everyone's face with a laughable "HEY GUYS I GOT A WOMAN AND YOU DON'T. FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSS." pretentiousness.

e: just remembered he made a huge thread about how nobody else but him was "original and creative" and was run out of pixeltendo for it (this from a dude who's internet handle is mario god of time, right?). let it be known that he whined like a girl until the end

That seemed unnecessary.