The VG Resource

Full Version: Would this be approved?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Proto Man in the style of Mega Man 3 PC (W.I.P.):

[Image: dospro10.png]

I know it's extremely random and very overdue, but it's my first new idea for the Mega Man Customs category. I'm posting it here to see if it would be good enough to be accepted, compared to my three other edits that have been greenlit. One reason being that other sprites I edited much more extensively were previously rejected on the grounds that they "needed further editing", even though they didn't. Personally, I think this is a bit more than "just" a recolour since it also replicates the additional detail that sets him apart.

Apart from the shield, I also intend to add a Break Man variant since the number of sprites and actions is being reduced to (more or less) that of the NES MM3. I have a strange feeling I once saw another attempt by someone else, but it was only one sprite. I could be wrong, though. Sorry I haven't used the Forums since 2015.
Hah! This game is so terrible, but yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't be. You've definitely emulated the style.
(03-12-2020, 09:24 AM)Ton Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! This game is so terrible, but yeah, I don't see why it wouldn't be. You've definitely emulated the style.

Thanks! I've moved the buster to the correct arm and added the shield. Now it really is more than a recolour.
Instead of creating numerous threads, I'll just turn this into a general thread for submissions I'm not entirely sure about.

Hogwarts Express in Thomas Genesis style (W.I.P):

[Image: hogwar10.png]

It's currently only the engine (which hasn't been finished yet), but the coaches and credit tag will be added in the full sheet. As I said I would, I'm using my custom Henry for the engine. Redoing two of my T&F customs as the third Harry Potter one may not be the same as getting them on TSR, but this should definitely be on there once it's done.