The VG Resource

Full Version: Have the ReDead (from any of their LoZ appearances) given you nightmares?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just want to know the percentage of Zelda players who have experienced nightmares about the creepiest LoZ creature ever, the ReDead.

I'm not gonna lie and say that I haven't. I just want to know if anyone else has.
The OoT and MM ones creep me out.
They do kinda creep me out. Do gibdos count?
All Gibdos are actually ReDeads when their bandages are burned.
(01-11-2009, 08:52 PM)Badbatman3 Wrote: [ -> ]They do kinda creep me out. Do gibdos count?

Depends if there the mm and oot ones (where they in oot?) then I guess one would say that would count. Burning the bandages only happened in MC.
Eh, I don't bother with them, after all, they are ZOMBIES.
They may have given me nightmares at one point, but I just don't remember.
Yeah, the OoT and MM ones gave me nightmares for, like, two years. Seeing the cel-shaded, cartoony WW ones later on killed my fear. Then I saw the TP ones...those ReDead are BADASS!
I don't think I ever had nightmares, but I do know that I was afraid to play OoT for a while after I saw them when I was younger. Tongue
Nah, the Wall and Floor Masters freak me out more. You'd be minding your own business when outta nowhere you're grabbed and sent back to the dungeon entrance (if you're not sent back, then your life gets drained away until you break their grip).
(01-12-2009, 10:33 AM)Ngamer01 Wrote: [ -> ]Nah, the Wall and Floor Masters freak me out more. You'd be minding your own business when outta nowhere you're grabbed and sent back to the dungeon entrance (if you're not sent back, then your life gets drained away until you break their grip).

You had to bring them up didn't you....lol. the Oot,mm ones really creeped me out.
those oot ones, yes

I have the strategy guide and every time I see the art for the redead or skulltula I get a bit creeped out

the WW redeads are stupid though
I never got nightmares from ReDeads, but I did get a fair amount of trauma from the OoT ones when I was younger. So much so that when I finally played the game myself a few years ago through the collector's edition, the instant I saw something move in the graveyard, I ran for my life and stayed way away from there for the longest time. But now that I have the Biggoron sword, I no longer worry. The Wind Waker ones are stupid, though. Even the rats creep me out more. They are the sole reason I hate the beginning of that game.
(01-12-2009, 03:04 PM)Vipershark Wrote: [ -> ]those oot ones, yes

I have the strategy guide and every time I see the art for the redead or skulltula I get a bit creeped out

the WW redeads are stupid though

I have the books for the 64 and gamecube zeldas and one for the Alttp/fs they always have good pictures in them.
They were kinda scary, but nothing is as bad as the killer piano in the Ghost mansion level in SM64. You're just wwalking around looking for a coin when all of a sudden BAM, a grand paino with teeth jumps up and bites you.
Pages: 1 2