The VG Resource

Full Version: Need help for Ripping Metroid: Samus Returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm a beginner for rip some models from 3ds. I want to extract models from Metroid: Samus Returns. I can unpack and extract from DecryptedRomFS and got a folder. But the files from the RomFS are .man (maybe animation which I use bz162 to look it) .mtx (texture) , med(maybe mesh ) and so on. But I dont know how to work with these files. Some one can help me or give me some tips?

thx first~~~ Smile Smile Smile
(03-10-2020, 10:51 PM)jkbasara Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a beginner for rip some models from 3ds. I want to extract models from Metroid: Samus Returns. I can unpack and extract from DecryptedRomFS and got a folder. But the files from the RomFS are .man (maybe animation which I use bz162 to look it) .mtx (texture) , med(maybe mesh ) and so on. But I dont know how to work with these files. Some one can help me or give me some tips?

thx first~~~ Smile Smile Smile

Sorry for taking so long to respond to this.
I'm also a beginner at ripping but it sounds like you're further along at ripping than I am. Do you have a link to an archive of your ripped files?