The VG Resource

Full Version: You Gotta be Joshing me's (most likely wip) custom and edited sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I sometimes edit/make sprites usually due to a lack of readily-accessible preexisting ones, and later stop working on them because I get myself wrapped up in some other project and forget all about the previous stuff. Felt like I needed to have some of it publicly archived in some form.

So far I have:

Some headphones I posted in the community pixel hut:
[Image: AIFsjUp.png]

Some sprite edits for Void's expanded Sonic 2 sheet:
[Image: Rsr8v4Q.png]

An S2-Styled Tiara Boobowski sheet I forgot I had, this one is a WIP, the last 2 walk frames are missing. I'd be OK with anyone wanting to continue this as long as they ask permission first:
[Image: 3DbuhgF.png]
I am very much reminded of this meme by those headphones:

[Image: Screen_Shot_2017-06-27_at_2.10.37_PM.png]

Outside of that, theres very little for me to comment on here, these are pretty light edits, with what looks like a lot of copy and pasted parts, i would suggest moving into more custom works to see what you're truly capable of and to get an accurate look at what you could do to improve.
An edit of Metal Sonic's sprites from Sonic CD to have the canon eye color:
[Image: 7FfUWVp.png]
been a while since I last posted here, here's something I've started work on:
[Image: 31zMmZw.png]
(currently lacks shading)

Yep, a Chaotix-styled Tiara sprite. I've taken a liking to the sprite style in Knuckle's Chaotix and it only felt natural to have an obscure character be made in an obscure style.
Nice Sonic sprites, I like them. I have a Sonic 2 styled Metal Sonic pending if you're interested in that
And I'm glad you made the eye color for SCD Metal Sonic the right color