The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon mystery dungeon 3 confirmed...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been confirmed that PMD3.... The name is Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of the Sky It's also been confirmed that these are some new starters
Phanphy, Eevee, Riolu Shinx & Vulpix are the new starters.. and maybe Shaymin & Arcseus are in this game (as bosses) and all of the forms of the Pokemon.
However I also heard it is NOT 100% Confirmed yet.
So all Pokemon fans lets hope it will soon become 100% confirmed.
Mind giving us a resource to who stated the rumor?
Click this this where the rumor came from Click the link that is where the rumor came from. Just wanted to spread this rumor....
Do you mind needing to scroll down a little?
(01-11-2009, 10:51 AM)palamon Wrote: [ -> ]It has been confirmed that PMD3.... The name is Pokemon Mystery dungeon Explorers of the Sky It's also been confirmed that these are some new starters
Phanphy, Eevee, Riolu Shinx & Vulpix are the new starters.. and maybe Shaymin & Arcseus are in this game (as bosses) and all of the forms of the Pokemon.
However I also heard it is NOT 100% Confirmed yet.
So all Pokemon fans lets hope it will soon become 100% confirmed.
What?
People get too excited about the Mystery Dungeon games. I think the Pokemon Ranger games are like a million time better. Shadows of Almia rocks!
Quote:Pokemon mystery dungeon 3 confirmed...

(01-11-2009, 10:51 AM)palamon Wrote: [ -> ]However I also heard it is NOT 100% Confirmed yet.

EDIT: Oh dammit Rakia beat me.

I really need to read post before I point out flaws.
I hope they come out with a third, which means new pokemon sprites.

I also hope they make a 3rd ranger they have good sprites too.
I liked Mystery Dungeon 1, but I wouldn't pay full price for it. Expecially since there were much better games released during the month Mystery Dungeon 2 was.
I agree with koopaul, the pokemon mystery dungeon series is way overhyped, ranger was actually twice as better compared to MD
I played pm1 a little bit but I like the mystory and dungion games I like them because of the poke sprites.
(01-12-2009, 04:57 PM)Ridleymaster Wrote: [ -> ]I played pm1 a little bit but I like the mystory and dungion games I them because of the poke sprites.

In proper english please?