The VG Resource

Full Version: In search of Granblue Fantasy Versus files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Hello, I'm a big fan of ArcSys and Granblue Fantasy and wanted to know if there's anyone who has uploaded all of the content such as the 3D models of Granblue Fantasy Versus from PS4? (GBFV for short). I know that it's very hard to reverse-engineer PS4 games in order to get the games content, so whoever is working on getting GBFV it's content ripped, I bid you good luck!
Its not so much the difficulty of reverse engineering a PS4 game.
The main issue is that the game is on a firmware that hasn't been hacked, so nobody is able to even get in to look at the files.
(02-15-2020, 10:35 PM)squall789 Wrote: [ -> ]Its not so much the difficulty of reverse engineering a PS4 game.
The main issue is that the game is on a firmware that hasn't been hacked, so nobody is able to even get in to look at the files.
Aw that sucks to hear man...
Alright! Good news! GBVS will get a Steam release on the 13th March! But first we need to know what version of UE 4 is GBVS running on and what AES Key it might have...
[Image: 61zuycO.png]The game runs of Unreal Engine 4.21, the hardest part is to find the AES key, I was told that I could find the AES Key with a hex editor and search for "AES":
"C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Granblue Fantasy Versus\RED\Binaries\Win64"

But I'm new to AES key extracting and would help if anyone could help me with extract stuff from GBFV!
https://ghfear.selly.store/
If worst comes to worse, I’ve had good luck paying this guy to pull keys for me.
(03-13-2020, 02:43 PM)Anonymity Tony Wrote: [ -> ]https://ghfear.selly.store/
If worst comes to worse, I’ve had good luck paying this guy to pull keys for me.
There should be tutorials on how to extract AES keys from UE 4, oh well.
Check your DMs
(03-13-2020, 05:57 PM)Joschka Wrote: [ -> ]Check your DMs
THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU SIR, ARE A GENIUS!!!

May I post the AES Key here for other to use it?
Np
I'd prefer that you share it privately with those interested, I don't think it's a good idea to have it posted on a public forum.
(03-13-2020, 06:44 PM)Joschka Wrote: [ -> ]Np
I'd prefer that you share it privately with those interested, I don't think it's a good idea to have it posted on a public forum.

Hello, could you DM me with the AES key? I've spent a few hours with my limited expertise trying to debug the EXE to find it, but I haven't found any success.
Could I also get the aes key please
same here, could you plaese share it with me?
(03-13-2020, 06:09 PM)Sneakyerz Wrote: [ -> ]

would you share it with me also? I love arcsystemworks' 3d models
(03-13-2020, 06:09 PM)Sneakyerz Wrote: [ -> ]

Hello! I'm interested in the AES key as well, if you don't mind.
Hey! Would it be ok to have the AES key DM'ed to myself too? I very much wanna have a go at ripping these models myself too ^^
Pages: 1 2 3 4