The VG Resource

Full Version: Need Help Ripping GTA V: Online Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about ripping GTA V: Online models. I'm only looking for 1 specific model, the Black & Tan Pug Mask. I don't even need that exact colour, just the mesh, yet I can't find it. I have OpenIV downloaded but still don't know where to look. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance  Smile

Edit: I finally found it! Thanks for the help Smile
Do you know which update this was introduced in? Unless Rockstar has changed anything (my copy is getting really outdated now), the update files are in update/x64/dlcpacks/ and the directory names within dlcpacks are quite self-explanatory.
(01-27-2020, 03:22 PM)Simpsons Dumper Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know which update this was introduced in? Unless Rockstar has changed anything (my copy is getting really outdated now), the update files are in update/x64/dlcpacks/ and the directory names within dlcpacks are quite self-explanatory.
No I don’t know but I will definitely do some snooping around to find out. Thanks for the help Smile