The VG Resource

Full Version: Medarot S | .c3b files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I wanted to rip the models from the mobile game Medarot S - Unlimited Nova and the 3D model files are in .c3b file extension (not to be mistaken with .c3d), which I can't find any clear information on how to open or to convert them into another format compatible with Blender.

Sample
(01-26-2020, 10:39 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]So I wanted to rip the models from the mobile game Medarot S - Unlimited Nova and the 3D model files are in .c3b file extension (not to be mistaken with .c3d), which I can't find any clear information on how to open or to convert them into another format compatible with Blender.

Sample

Sorry for the late reply! This page will offer as a tutorial for c3b 

files https://www.reddit.com/r/avengersacademy...urce=share

You'll need the program Noesis, the page will then link two plug in scripts to add to the program to make it compatible. 

The program let's you view the models and export them to a large range of formats compatible with Blender. The only issue is that some models will bring up an error if choosen.

Hope this helps!
(01-26-2020, 10:39 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]So I wanted to rip the models from the mobile game Medarot S - Unlimited Nova and the 3D model files are in .c3b file extension (not to be mistaken with .c3d), which I can't find any clear information on how to open or to convert them into another format compatible with Blender.

Sample

This answer is very late but...
here you have a plugin for open the Medarot S .c3b files in Noesis.

The Script was made by DKDave and he give me permission to share it.
so.. all the credit for him.
(03-20-2021, 08:19 PM)Bluew0lf Wrote: [ -> ]

Sample

This answer is very late but...
here you have a plugin for open the Medarot S .c3b files in Noesis.

The Script was made by DKDave and he give me permission to share it.
so.. all the credit for him.
thank you for sharing the script but I'm having a problem, the game only downloads .szkt files from what I've seen with no .c3b in sight, did they recently change the format or am I looking in the wrong place?
I extracted the files from the emulator bluestacks using the file manager in BlueStacks Tweaker.
you can find the models in.... data\data\jp.co.imagineer.medarots
Inside go to ...\files\Library\r\medarot\3d
there you have the c3b files.