The VG Resource

Full Version: A Custom Kirby Character no one will recognize...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Or will they?

[Image: KirbyCustom2.png]

From Top to bottom:
Move/Jump
Idle
Attack
Hit

Comments?
From the anime? That pet thing that kept biting him until he had to send it away? IT hatched from an egg or something...
Its from the Nintendo 64 version where you are in the lava land.
I like the fire effect it looks really nice.
(01-10-2009, 07:57 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]Its from the Nintendo 64 version where you are in the lava land.

That's because the fire effect isn't his.

I think it'd look better if you made it fit the style of the Kirby games; Black only on the outside, light-source slightly higher, and anti-aliasing. (With his size, go for the GBA Kirby Style.)
yeah, looks like one of those flame dragon thingies.

An ice version of him was a boss is Kirby's Dream Land 2. (creatively named 'Ice Dragon')
(01-10-2009, 08:15 PM)omegakyogre Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2009, 07:57 PM)Flame Wrote: [ -> ]Its from the Nintendo 64 version where you are in the lava land.

That's because the fire effect isn't his.

I think it'd look better if you made it fit the style of the Kirby games; Black only on the outside, light-source slightly higher, and anti-aliasing. (With his size, go for the GBA Kirby Style.)

Aw crud they recognized him...
Anyways,I did follow the Kirby-style(the tutorial on the site).I didn't add any black on the sprite (except the eye which is the only acception)Maybe you got confused with the dark purple?I'll raise the light source and add more anti-aliasing to the upper areas.Thanks.

BTW the flames as you said,aren't mine.They're from the fire enemy that was ripped from someone else.Just added that since most fire enemies use that sprite(and cuz he breathes fire in the anime Genki ^_^)
[Image: ExampleSheet.png]

Enlarged the size to Kirby's own.
Added more anti-aliasing.
Added more light to top area.
Comments?If its everythings right,I'll edit everything into this size.

Kinda off topic but how do we change the Junior Member sign?(above the star)
(01-11-2009, 10:28 AM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda off topic but how do we change the Junior Member sign?(above the star)

You used to be able to change it in the User CP, but people abused it. Now you have to request a mod to change it here.
(01-11-2009, 11:19 AM)~BRICKLIN~ Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2009, 10:28 AM)Coffee Alloys Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda off topic but how do we change the Junior Member sign?(above the star)

You used to be able to change it in the User CP, but people abused it. Now you have to request a mod to change it here.

k Thanks