The VG Resource

Full Version: Unity FS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I recently tried to get some assets out of a game, only to find out the files can't be opened with AssetStudio. I tired using QuickBMS instead to extract the .assets files from the .unity3d files, but as it turns out it uses the UnityFS tag rather than what it usually uses (I tried opening them using UnityWeb, but that might be the problem too). I'm hoping someone has a script for opening files with the UnityFS tag, or at the very least has a way to do it at all. Here's a picture of the problem as well, just in case.
(01-16-2020, 03:09 PM)Shenanigan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey all, I recently tried to get some assets out of a game, only to find out the files can't be opened with AssetStudio. I tired using QuickBMS instead to extract the .assets files from the .unity3d files, but as it turns out it uses the UnityFS tag rather than what it usually uses (I tried opening them using UnityWeb, but that might be the problem too). I'm hoping someone has a script for opening files with the UnityFS tag, or at the very least has a way to do it at all. Here's a picture of the problem as well, just in case.
Hi, did you manage to decipher it? if you did you pass me the code please?