The VG Resource

Full Version: Ms Splosion Man model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I was wondering if it's possible to get a model rip of Ms Splosion Man (gameĀ is named after her) there's no model rip page of the game at the moment
Probably. I don't know how. Game uses DirectX. Maybe you could rip the model from RAM. The game packs things into archives, but they don't appear to have anything funky going on such as compression. If anyone wants a specific one, I can send it over.

Awesome Simpsons Dumper but I'm not sure which archive might have the main character herself though
Simpsons Dumper, probably send all the archive stuff in a zip or something and I can try to figure it out
Okay. The textures are DDS. Big Science!

[attachment=10234]

I'll upload them overnight. All the files should be available within a few hours of this post. You can download them individually, or go for ALL PPRS.zip if you want all of them - the download size works out smaller and this should work out as a faster download than using OneDrive's on-the-fly ZIP compression.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkNtOHHTlqkf1xVC3uuA...G?e=mGOhjY