The VG Resource

Full Version: KingTremolo's Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey y'all. I'm a spriter for Super Smash Flash 2 and Super Smash Bros. Crusade (Ex-lead spriter there, actually).
Just thought I'd make a thread to share my miscellaneous sprites. 

Dante
[Image: d7otCna.png]  [Image: mYCjxz5.gif] (Early WIP)
Mordecai
[Image: RfaOmZB.gif] [Image: 62eslZs.gif] [Image: aqhbyR0.gif] [Image: ZRtdWQQ.png]

Commissions
[Image: h5uh7Bx.png] Barret commissioned by BionicAndrew
[Image: P6n0MuB.png]  [Image: X3UUf9n.png] Original characters commissioned by GigaB00ts

Misc.
[Image: pO205SO.png] [Image: jRQIUEg.png] [Image: gI8hecp.gif] [Image: IYnSiUr.gif] [Image: Nd8frGo.png] [Image: Dt739nH.gif]

[Image: HJWYi9f.gif] [Image: fXQO3cT.png]  [Image: HdMpHex.png] [Image: 2vg7YD1.png] [Image: ryMTBzp.png] [Image: WsKkQZo.gif][Image: zVAl4ya.png]

Submitted Sheets
Marth
Marth

*Marth animations are rotoscoped from Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Wii U, with brawl costume and melee sword length custom detailed on top.
Note that these sprites in no way indicate upcoming content for either Crusade or SSF2, nor any other project I'm involved in.
Nice work! I saw the name of this topic and was like "This guy sounds familiar..."

I'm shocked at how much work you've done for that game. It's really impressive. Always nice to see new stuff!
Bojack just for fun [Image: zVAl4ya.png]
BoJack doesn't know fun. He knows only sadness.
The main thing i can say about your sprites is that, if you can move away from using black outlining so much, it will give you more space to work with and give your sprites a more complete feel. Your colour choice and animations seem great as is, but outlines can take up space that can be used to add extra details in form and shading. My favourite one above is the biting slime sprite, its simple, animated smoothly and looks great, whereas, i think if it was fully outlined it would make it feel a bit bulkier.

Otherwise fantastic work Smile
Thank you for the feedback! Yeah, I should learn to do more without the black outline. It's mainly that it's the style I relied on for a while because it was the style of my main project for a long time.
Absolutely understandable, easy to fall into a set style!

Looking forward to seeing what you make next Smile