The VG Resource

Full Version: New tSR Is Go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Well folks, it took a while, but we got the new tSR open!
Share your thoughts, comments, report errors, you know the gist.

We'll do our best to fix all errors that you mention, and take all comments into account.
Looking great, man! Totally worth the wait. Rest well.
Wow! Great job with the new site! Well worth the wait. Big Grin
It didn't show up here ç_Ç

Appears 404 No Found in the sections and the front page is the same =P

Edit: Nevermind, it appears now =D
It looks very good. Nice job! The "Click a letter" is funny xD
I saw it! I saw it!
So damn hot!
Great work you all! Genki ^_^
You really outdid yourselves. Congrats!
Two errors so far, you used the outdated icons for Fatty Whale and Computer Virus. I had fixed them a while ago: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=2356
(01-10-2009, 12:00 AM)deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Two errors so far, you used the outdated icons for Fatty Whale and Computer Virus. I had fixed them a while ago: http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=2356
Eh. I probably have to fix up the fonts for a few of the icons anyway, so I'll fix it up then. Alright?
Yup, I found one icon which should be updated
SNES/ The Firemen

[Image: thefiremen.png]

EDIT: other. Also SNes
[Image: zakuronoaji.png]
Another one (technically two), under Gameboy, you have the game listed as Makaimura when it is actually called Makaimura Gaiden (because since it also includes the Gameboy Color, Makaimura would technically be Ghosts 'N Goblins) and the icon uses a screenshot from Makaimura for Wonderswan. There are also 3 sheets that aren't on it which may seem a little whiny except that right now it has the Red Arremer sheet on it and that was the last one I did for the game.

And under Super Ghouls 'N Ghosts for the SNES, it has Dragon and Unicorn on it but those two were only in the GBA version.
w00t! Congratulations on finally finishing it, it's beautiful!
HAHA YEAAA
been waiting for this a while Smile
Thanks to those who helped allotttt

YEAAA my sprites are up there xD
When you go to resources - tutorials it switches back to the old site.
all in all awesome job Dazz slight site lag but as long as it works.
*Applause*

Well done guys, well done.
(01-10-2009, 02:23 AM)liam543 Wrote: [ -> ]When you go to resources - tutorials it switches back to the old site.
all in all awesome job Dazz slight site lag but as long as it works.

Yeah, we're going to fix that later. We have to do a bit of work for that to be fixed. It was just a temporary solution.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11