The VG Resource

Full Version: Ripping Neo Geo things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys I am new here and I really would like to know ways to rip Neo Geo Sprites and soundfonts/samples from those games since I really like those games and would be nice discover new things from those games, so guys can you help? Big Grin
First, you need to download Winkawaks, then, add any Neo Geo game you like, run the game, and when you want to rip it, pause at a good time, then go to the tileviewer or shot factory. I recommend you look up the tutorials for the Winkawaks tileviewer and shot factory.
(11-27-2019, 02:42 PM)AFruitaday! Wrote: [ -> ]First, you need to download Winkawaks, then, add any Neo Geo game you like, run the game, and when you want to rip it, pause at a good time, then go to the tileviewer or shot factory. I recommend you look up the tutorials for the Winkawaks tileviewer and shot factory.
There is how I extract everything like is done to Megaman X4-X6 and then look for the sprites on those extracted files?