The VG Resource

Full Version: Can't login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whenever I try to login to The Spriters Resource, it will take me to the page here, redirect me back, but it won't login, I have Cookies enabled and I tried clearing them.
This is always either a cookies/cache problem or caused by an ad blocker. If you have an ad blocker enabled, try temporarily disabling it or test in a different browser. Otherwise, make sure you clear your cache as well and try again.
(11-07-2019, 10:26 AM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]This is always either a cookies/cache problem or caused by an ad blocker. If you have an ad blocker enabled, try temporarily disabling it or test in a different browser. Otherwise, make sure you clear your cache as well and try again.
I don't have an adblock enabled
What browser are you using?
(11-07-2019, 12:31 PM)Petie Wrote: [ -> ]What browser are you using?
Chrome
Do you have third-party cookies disabled? Because they'll be required for the multi-site login. Some privacy extensions may block them.

If you're using the Dev or Canary build of Chrome, the website login will not function correctly due to VGR lacking the SameSite attribute for cookies, which is required for third-party cookies as of Chrome 80. As it stands this will break VGR login for all up-to-date Chrome users 4 February.