The VG Resource

Full Version: TSR Compo #8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
The theme this time, due to me being a musician/audiophile/spriter, is to pick any song of any genre and sprite what the song makes you think of. It can be a character, an effect, whatever.

Due by the 20th. Include the name of the song and song artist with the entry.
Think I might actually enter this one, haven't done a compo in a long time.
This sounds good. Count me in.
This is quite original, I might actually try to produce something, but there are so many good songs out there, it'll be hard to choose.
Definitely in. My entry needs to be better than my last two, which were completely half assed. :\
I already know my song.
Fireman ~ Lil' Wayne.
I think I might enter this one...

Ha, Eye of the Tiger.
i love how everyone is picking songs that would be ass easy to turn into a pixel

i might enter this just to challenge myself
Very much want to join this. Don't know if I will though. :/
Sweet idea! I'll probably enter.
hmm hmm hmm i think i will enter but i can not think of a song that will give me a challenge to think of something
Whoa, I might enter since nobody else is.
Augg, I would want to enter, but I suck. Lol.
(01-15-2009, 01:39 PM)Boo Wrote: [ -> ]Augg, I would want to enter, but I suck. Lol.

Only true failure is accepting failure. You may even increase your skill by entering, remember: Nothing to lose, means nothing but gain.

Enter the compo.
Not gonna win, anyway, I'm not so good with pixels (the only part I liked was the bones). Made just for fun =)

[Image: Dana-compo.gif]
[Image: iamthewalruspg7.png]
p. obvious but its I am the Walrus by the Beatles
Pages: 1 2 3