The VG Resource

Full Version: Nack the Weasel: Sonic Battle Style
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nack the Weasel/Fang the Sniper Project: Sonic Battle Style

[Image: NacktheWeaselSprites2.png]

I've created a Nack the Weasel sprite in Battle style for you folks to add-on your own animations!

If you submit to this sheet, you will be credited. When sheet is completed, it will be submitted to MFZ, TSR and will be used in a fangame project I'm working on. (haven't revealed what I'm working on anywhere at the moment)

RULES:

DO: Add your own animations or base some attacks off of Sonic the Fighters
DO: Use the color pallete provided

DON'T: Make exact pose clones from other characters (mainly if it's too obvious who you used to make the pose)
DON'T: Claim other people's work as your own

Animations Needed before sheet is complete:

► Standing Animation
► Jumping Animation (normal jump and tail spring)
► Walking animation
► Running animation
► Standard Attacks (punching, kicking, tail whip etc.)
► Gun Attacks (Real gun and pop gun)
► Air Attacks (whatever you think would make a good air attack)
► Shield
► Healing
► Hurt animations
► Unconscious/Knocked out
► Other (whatever other things you think would make good animations like taunts, victory poses etc.)

I'll add more to the animations list if I've forgotten any.

Well, feel free to add on!
I think you should show/make some poses too so this doesn't seem like a request.
Alright, I'll add more poses when I get the time. Could be sometime tonight, tomorrow or some other time.
Ideas for attacks:
Dash=his ride from Sonic Triple Trouble
Dash Attack=A boxing gloves or something comes out of the ride
Shot Attack=His gun
Trap=A bear trap maybe?

I might contribute to this. I've always wanted to see this being done. I'm gonna do idle and attacks

Also is Tail spring his air action?
(01-09-2009, 09:55 AM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]Ideas for attacks:
Dash=his ride from Sonic Triple Trouble
Dash Attack=A boxing gloves or something comes out of the ride
Shot Attack=His gun
Trap=A bear trap maybe?

I might contribute to this. I've always wanted to see this being done. I'm gonna do idle and attacks

Also is Tail spring his air action?

It's more like an alternate jump animation.

by the way, a bear trap sounds like a good idea Smile
Alright.

Hey aren't you the same Slamman who started Crash of Chaos (a Crash Bandicoot fangame)? If so, sup? game is awesome so far and I hope to see more of it

If not, sorry for the confusion
(01-09-2009, 06:03 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.

Hey aren't you the same Slamman who started Crash of Chaos (a Crash Bandicoot fangame)? If so, sup? game is awesome so far and I hope to see more of it

Yes, I am Smile

But sorry, I don't think I'll be continuing it. I've lost inspiration and interest in working on it. I just can't get back into it for some reason... But the new game I'm working will still be good... maybe even better Wink

EDIT: The new game is a secret project until I've done more with it. It's still in the very early stages of development, but so far it's coming along pretty good.
I have a good sprite of fang, but I can't post it. Once i fix the problem I'll show you it.Smile
(01-09-2009, 06:20 PM)Slamman Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-09-2009, 06:03 PM)HyperSonic92 Wrote: [ -> ]Alright.

Yes, I am Smile

But sorry, I don't think I'll be continuing it. I've lost inspiration and interest in working on it. I just can't get back into it for some reason... But the new game I'm working will still be good... maybe even better Wink

EDIT: The new game is a secret project until I've done more with it. It's still in the very early stages of development, but so far it's coming along pretty good.
If you're not gonna finish the game then can I have a copy of the Crash sprites (and if you finished her, Coco) you made? I wanna make a sprite movie with them. No worries, credit will be given to you.

Sorry for going off topic there. Will upload the attack sprites soon.
the tail looks a bit crappy
(01-13-2009, 10:23 AM)waluigi fan bros Wrote: [ -> ]the tail looks a bit crappy
...ok

what's wrong with it? And I hope you're not referring to it being bent.
Too tapered. And the tip looks... not like his own tail.

Reference:

[Image: nackrealia9.png]

Credits to Concept:Mobius for the picture.
Hope he has his luger in the sheet.
Do people still use this page?
(11-16-2010, 12:32 PM)JJtheporcupine Wrote: [ -> ]Do people still use this page?
Why the heck did you bump a topic from close to two years ago just to ask a stupid question?

Locked and warned. And don't really expect any more progress from this -- Slamman hasn't been online for about a year now.