The VG Resource

Full Version: Elipzo: 3 forms (MMZ 2)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Saludos, spriters!!

Muy bien, this is my fourth and last contribiution to this awesome place called the spriters resource: Elipzo, from Megaman Zero 2. (BTW... my condolences to Pixeltendo... Sick).
This sheet contains sprites of the 3 forms of Elipzo:

- Pink, hero wannabe form.
- Dark, master swordman kick butt form.
- Devil, "I just went insane" form.
- And some artwork. Joo!!

I also included edited sprites of Elipzo looking right on his first and second forms. These because in the whole game, only 2 sprites of Elipzo look to the right... in the right way; that means that when he is looking to the right, Elipzo's face should always be covered by his mask/helmet thingy, but for some reason (call it memory usage or just plain lazyness by the game creators), when he does in the game, the sprites that take place are just reflections of all his "looking left" sprites. My edits might not be the best thing in the world, but I think they manage to cover that little issue appropiately.

And finally (and to end all this glibberish) I really want to point something out: In the sheet, I give credit to sprites-inc.co.uk because I used their Elipzo sheets as reference; that is, I compared them with the sprites that I was getting actually playing, in order to check if I missed a pose, or if I did a minor edition correctly. I just used them to be sure that I was doing right my own stuff.

*sigh* DONE. What's left to say is: Enjoy. Use this wisely. And...
Thank you all... for giving me something fun and semi-productive to do Wink
Gracias a todos!

Icon:
[Image: megamanzero2elipzoicontc2.png]

Sheet:
[Image: megamanzero2elipzoiw1.png]

P.D.: Elipzo's "Elf form" can be found on my "All cyber-elves" sheet in any of the Megaman Zero sections of the main site. This form is the same as the Hacker elf from MMZ 2. Yay for those cyber-faries!!!!
You can use this blank space to insert the cyber elf sprites, I dunno

But whoa, that's an huge and comprehensive sheet! Kudos!

I think the icon is a bit confusing, though, but that's unimportant
And maybe you could split this sheet into 3 or 4? Or it's just me?
Damn sweet rip, loving it! Hope you do more in the future! Big Grin
(01-09-2009, 10:27 AM)Dazz Wrote: [ -> ]Damn sweet rip, loving it! Hope you do more in the future! Big Grin

Thank you Dazz. I'd really like to keep ripping sprites given that I love doing it, but... I just HAVE to concentrate on the productive stuff (a.k.a studies) rather than in the "really cool but not really productive" things... or else... oh no, the failure is coming closer! NAHHHH!!!! Cry

However... if I ever get to implement time management in my life... I´ll let you know. And if I do, you'll see me around here often. Only time will tell Cute

To Ultimencia: Thank you too!! Thanks for your compliments and your ideas... but I think the sheet it's ok like that ^^, unless there's stuff missing. Let me know if you see any mistake on it please Wink Oh BTW... I saw your RPG-styled sprites for MMZ... they're... CUTE!!! xD