The VG Resource

Full Version: Smash inspired Conker Model
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Made this a couple months ago when Banjo was announced mostly as a texture and material practice of the Smash Ultimate style.
   He's made completely from scratch in 3ds max, Textures and Normal maps were made in Photoshop and Mudbox.
I was planning on making a whole Smash kit for him but haven't had time to do so, but I do have everything planned out
[Image: unknown.png]
Looks good so far! Could probably add some planes with alpha fur textures near the end of the tail (similiar to Fox's model) to make it more fluffy. What does the topology look on the mesh? I noticed in the front view, the eye contour seems kind of jagged and may need more polys there.
(10-06-2019, 09:09 PM)SeanHicksArt Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good so far! Could probably add some planes with alpha fur textures near the end of the tail (similiar to Fox's model) to make it more fluffy. What does the topology look on the mesh? I noticed in the front view, the eye contour seems kind of jagged and may need more polys there.

Whoa. You're here.

This model is really impressive! Great work! I don't know much about the process, so there's not much I can add. Tongue
(10-06-2019, 09:09 PM)SeanHicksArt Wrote: [ -> ]Looks good so far! Could probably add some planes with alpha fur textures near the end of the tail (similiar to Fox's model) to make it more fluffy. What does the topology look on the mesh? I noticed in the front view, the eye contour seems kind of jagged and may need more polys there.
I do have higher poly version, but I was trying to keep the polycount around where Luigi's was which is about 7k mostly to see how much I could get out of it
I nearly forgot about this thread lol, but recently I rebuilt the Conker Model

I have his face Rigged out the Wazoo

[Image: Ev6hGXzXYAEFOuv?format=png&name=small]

[Image: Ev5fjXjWEAI5S-N?format=png&name=small]

Also recreated some of his ingame animations (I plan on doing all of them but haven't had the time)
Conker Run Cycle

Conker Default Idle
Really digging this model quite a lot.

Keep up the awesome work!
(06-13-2021, 04:43 PM)DioShiba Wrote: [ -> ]Really digging this model quite a lot.

Keep up the awesome work!

Thank ya kindly ^^
I also have a version of the Panther King based solely on the concept for the cancelled Sequel, so I didn't use much reference from the original or L&R, was just trying to capture what the concept art showed