The VG Resource

Full Version: Trying To Expand Hydlide's Jim
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[attachment=9937]

Trying to expand Hydlide's Jim The Knight for a project of my own, ideas, thoughts? I expanded some of the walk cycle, added some attack animations ala The Legend Of Zelda

Let me know!
Wow, most people despise Hydlide. Why not give him a pushing animation?
(09-21-2019, 11:00 PM)SmithyGCN Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, most people despise Hydlide. Why not give him a pushing animation?

[attachment=10242]

Used Zelda NES to add a couple more animations. The pushing animation wasn't a bad idea at all!
Hah! I wouldn't have ever thought someone would attempt to expand upon this series, are you going to do the enemies and etc too?
(01-17-2020, 07:07 AM)shadowman44 Wrote: [ -> ]Hah! I wouldn't have ever thought someone would attempt to expand upon this series, are you going to do the enemies and etc too?

For shits and giggles I should. Sometimes I think about what if someone remade Hydlide as a fan game and used a bunch of expanded sprite sheets and it's kind of a zelda clone but better and it definitely makes me laugh.

Or like, what if Hydlide made an ironic comeback like Bubsy? That'd be great XD

But I'm submitting this sheet, along with a custom Samus one. They'll be my first TSR submissions!