The VG Resource

Full Version: Karate Mario & Luigi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
A little something I put together. Karate Mario from the Super Mario Bros. 3 cartoon along with Luigi in Super Mario Advance 4 style.

I first made a Karate Mario sheet about 5 years ago and re-did them late 2008. You'll see a before and after at the bottom of the sheet.

[Image: SuperKarateBros.png]
Hehe, I really like these. And I remember that episode. XD

[Image: Mariofatass.jpg]
Tongue
Thanks =)

I've also started a Star Fox sheet in SMB3 style
You should first post that Star Fox sprite for c+c before going on and making the sheet.
(01-08-2009, 02:22 PM)ninspriterx Wrote: [ -> ]You should first post that Star Fox sprite for c+c before going on and making the sheet.
Do you not like the Karate Mario or something? Sorry, I may be wrong but I just thought it was kinda weird for you to just come and say that. Do you think my Karate Mario needs work?
They're fine, sir.
Good work.
I think what ninspriterx was trying to suggest is that your better off showing one sprite, so people can point out your mistakes, and fix a single sprite, rather than having to fix several sprites on a flawed sheet.

Anyway, concerning the Karate Mario Bros...
Simplistic, but really nice. It's a funny concept. Nice job.
I know it's been months since I made this topic but should this be accepted to the main site?
No, I wouldn't say so. It's nice and all, but really no.
Sprite Submission is not this forum.
I think this, because I have sufficient skill in reading.
(05-01-2009, 11:30 AM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Sprite Submission is not this forum.
I think this, because I have sufficient skill in reading.
Custom and edited sprites go here to be judged first, otherwise sprite submissions gets a fuck load of bad submissions.
Oh, I see.
So should we, like. Vote?
(05-01-2009, 11:55 AM)Mr. Buttbutt Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, I see.
So should we, like. Vote?
I guess. I just added a poll to it
No point of adding a poll some people just vote no without even seeing it as a joke i think these are good enough to be on the site
Ya, I'd say that these are pretty decent.
Pages: 1 2