The VG Resource

Full Version: Is there a reason I can't login on the Spriter's Resource?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, I'm one of those new people.
It seems that I can't log in to any of the Resource sections, like the Spriter's Resource or The Sound's Resource for whatever reason, every time I hit the *login* option a blue screen pops up telling me to *"click here to return to the site you logged in from"* and then immediately puts me back on this page. https://www.spriters-resource.com
Is there a time limit or requirement I need to meet before I can log in there, or am I just being stupid?

*(terribly sorry if this is a dumb question, I'm not really used to sites like this)*
Usually these situations are either you need to hard refresh your cache or a browser extension is preventing it.
(08-19-2019, 11:28 AM)Deathbringer Wrote: [ -> ]Usually these situations are either you need to hard refresh your cache or a browser extension is preventing it.

Pretty much this. It's always a cache/cookie problem or caused by an ad blocker. Try clearing your cache and cookies first but if you have an ad blocker enabled, that's almost certainly the cause.