The VG Resource

Full Version: A Lemony Sprite
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[Image: alslogo.png]
What is this?
A Lemony Sprite is simply, a collab thread, to make stuff with each other because doing stuff together is FUN. And again, before anyone asks, this isn't a request, or a plea for a sprite, I just thought it would be neat if we could work together to do something.

Our Projects
Project One: Sprite me a Lemon

LET'S DO THIS THING!
In all honesty, this isn't much of a sprite in terms of spritey terms. Just ideas that mostly are shit. Big Grin
[Image: gggguq3.png]
You mean a collab? That's neat. I'm in because its going to be FUN. I want to do... smileys for this forum (I hope this is not insulting to their maker =|), size 18x18, 4 frames max. Or I'm open to any other suggestion ^^
I'll join you guys since I have nothing else to do and I need a good avatar/sprite.
Anyways what's the size of the sprite and the idea.
-DELETED-

After seeing what started to happen, I've decided, this would be more fun as a big collab. Genki ^_^
Id like to join. But just to make things clear were going to help each other sprite made up characters we want to sprites rite??
Then that will become a request or a plea not a collab.
I want to help not make everything by myself.
Right, I've started something.
[Image: l3m0ngy2.png]
Inspired by http://www.pixeljoint.com/p/7128.htm
They're good but they look very Lemony in my eyes.
I used very saturated colours-is that what you mean?
Or do you mean I should try a different idea?
No the idea is good but make the colors less saturated and make the head look more lemony.
I think it needs more like this:
[Image: lemonla7.png]
Well... I used the saturated colours on purpose, like some sort of pseudo old-school style.
[Image: l3m0neb9.png]
A man stuck in a lemon suit, a man with a lemon hat, a man with a lemon head... Oo
The new looks awesome but it's still missing something and I don't know what.
Animation maybe. Why don't you try? The more people, the better =P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13