The VG Resource

Full Version: My submission keeps being ignored.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It has been almost a year since I successfully ripped the texture data for Dance Dance Revolution S and it really escaped my mind that this place existed until around May. I did my due by trying to start the submission process and I was met with this message: 

"Hi Bloomstrad,

You're receiving this PM because I'm afraid we have rejected your game, "Dance Dance Revolution S" under the console "Mobile".

Your game was not accepted for the following reason:
  • There are no textures associated with this game. Our system does not show a texture associated with this game. This could be because a texture was never uploaded or because the texture submitted with the game has since been rejected.
You're more than welcome to reply if you have any questions.

Best of luck,
Random Talking Bush"

I promptly responded to the admin with the link to the files containing the texture data to show him that his judgement was wrong. My guess is that he didn't even try to look deeper into the subject considering it is very easy to tell that the game does contain textures just by seeing that there are 3d dancers available. 
I want to have my textures submitted but I keep being ignored.  Angry
This gets brought up so often that we have a topic specifically addressing it.

Long story short, staff have lives outside of the site. Sometimes things take longer than usual, it's just the way life is.
(08-08-2019, 10:40 PM)Random Talking Bush Wrote: [ -> ]This gets brought up so often that we have a topic specifically addressing it.

Long story short, staff have lives outside of the site. Sometimes things take longer than usual, it's just the way life is.
May has been a long time ago.
As for the whole "newbie screening", you messaged me stating that the submisison was outright rejected, you didn't say that it was being reviewed or anything. You simply wrote me off and ignored my reply for months. If you feel like erasing the thread feel free to do so, but I followed the process and you rejected my submission even though it is genuine.
(08-10-2019, 08:06 PM)Bloomstrad Wrote: [ -> ]May has been a long time ago.
As for the whole "newbie screening", you messaged me stating that the submisison was outright rejected, you didn't say that it was being reviewed or anything. You simply wrote me off and ignored my reply for months. If you feel like erasing the thread feel free to do so, but I followed the process and you rejected my submission even though it is genuine.
I didn't know how to respond to the kind of PM you sent me (the link to the files themselves). Plus I wasn't the right person to ask in this case, you'd have to have asked the staff member who originally rejected your submission in the first place. All I saw at the time was an empty game submission, which I tend to "clean up" if a staff member forgets to do so alongside the submissions themselves. Unsure
After checking the site logs, it seems you never submitted anything in the first place. All you did was make a game section, and left it empty instead of actually submitting anything alongside it. So in this case, the fault is not ours.