The VG Resource

Full Version: i got a question about what about custom models rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i got a question about what about custom models are manga,show and movie only character models allowed if the series the manga, show and movie character come from have video games or are they not allow because the whole its allowed if the series has a video game confuses me  plus i kinda want to recreate some characters[Image: 36z8y3.jpg]
(07-31-2019, 09:06 PM)Videogamemasterx Wrote: [ -> ]i got a question about what about custom models are manga,show and movie only character models allowed if the series the manga, show and movie character come from have video games or are they not allow because the whole its allowed if the series has a video game confuses me  plus i kinda want to recreate some characters
Hi Videogamemasterx,

While I am not a mod or an admin, I can answer this for you. This question was addressed about a month before your post by Peardian in the Models Resource update "Jolly July Polygons". To excerpt from the update:
Quote:[...]Custom models are allowed for any series that has a video game, even if the series was not originally a game. If you have ever submitted a custom model that was rejected purely for this reason (not quality issues), feel free to submit them again.
As such, you are free to create models of characters from anime, manga, and movies so long as the work has been adapted in some form to a video game. Even if the adaption was some cheap solitaire clone (from a non-amateur developer; i.e. from a studio or developer licensed to create works based off that media), it would be entirely valid to submit models for the series. This includes things like Naruto, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, The Simpsons, Jimmy Neutron, Indiana Jones, Predator, and more.

Good luck with your models!
~Ame