The VG Resource

Full Version: Mario Party 6 Loading Extracted Files From A .bin?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm wanting to rip content from this game, like models, or textures, and I decided with QuickBMS, and a Mario Party 6 BMS script, I extracted options.bin found in the data folder. Inside are various .dat and .img files, and folders marked 0 to 8, each with files in them that use .lll, .dc5, .pil, .pan, ect. I'm not sure what these are, but I suspect that the .img files are images, but I don't know what program to use to load or convert .img files to .png. If anyone knows what these files do, please let me know. The file I'm targeting is [0000008a.img].
(07-27-2019, 04:59 AM)teh_supar_hackr Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wanting to rip content from this game, like models, or textures, and I decided with QuickBMS, and a Mario Party 6 BMS script, I extracted options.bin found in the data folder. Inside are various .dat and .img files, and folders marked 0 to 8, each with files in them that use .lll, .dc5, .pil, .pan, ect. I'm not sure what these are, but I suspect that the .img files are images, but I don't know what program to use to load or convert .img files to .png. If anyone knows what these files do, please let me know. The file I'm targeting is [0000008a.img].

Update: for the few here, I found a way, and uploaded a tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPMHj7Po3Y0