The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokémon Masters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
there is a lot of extension on a dummy model (i dont have android so i cant check the other models) and i dunno how to open them or convert them
.model .lmd .figure .deform .nwcs
.material

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5..._dummy.rar 

here is a link to the dummy model
None of the character models are in the .apk by default, to get them you need to actually install the app on your phone first and then dump the files.
(07-25-2019, 10:10 AM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]None of the character models are in the .apk by default, to get them you need to actually install the app on your phone first and then dump the files.

i would do that if i have an android and apparently the dummy model its red the textures are from red's model
A collegue of mine was able to dump the files from after installing it on his phone.

I should warn you that too many of these files lack any sort of extension.

[Removed per administration request]
Are those Unity resource files?
(07-25-2019, 12:39 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]A collegue of mine was able to dump the files from after installing it on his phone.

thx

(07-25-2019, 12:39 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]A collegue of mine was able to dump the files from after installing it on his phone.

looks like pokémon GO Encryption

Here is one that you won't have to download each of them.
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...0_dummy.7z

this Dummy Character seems to be of Red based on the textures.

the files from the Root /data/data folders are encrypted or compressed someone would need to figure it out

not all the files are like this as the MP4 videos play just fine.
(07-25-2019, 07:52 PM)Lugana Rysniq Wrote: [ -> ]not all the files are like this as the MP4 videos play just fine.

I think videos are the only exception. Everything else appears to be encrypted in some way.
The good news is that the people who know are already in the job. B) . Stay tuned. I wish I had that level of skill and expertise.
Update on the game files, this time all files are being included.

[Due the circumstances, ask me for the link with the files on a private message]
(07-26-2019, 06:33 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]Update on the game files, this time all files are being included.

Hi, sorry for the bother but the download is at 200kb/s and has failed twice, do you have another server to upload it? Thanks a lot!
(07-26-2019, 06:33 PM)Deep Weeb Wrote: [ -> ]Update on the game files, this time all files are being included.

but what i do with this? its the same thing as before
(07-27-2019, 09:35 AM)jugol Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, sorry for the bother but the download is at 200kb/s and has failed twice, do you have another server to upload it? Thanks a lot!

Mirror: [Removed per administration request]

(07-27-2019, 09:45 AM)YeraySL Wrote: [ -> ]but what i do with this? its the same thing as before

You probably don't do anything with it. Not yet, at least. Like they said, that link includes all the files, whereas the previous link only included some of them. The encryption has not been cracked, so for nearly everyone these files are currently worthless unless you find the videos of interest.
Hey guys - friendly mod Kosheh here. It's against site policy to post entire file dumps on the site. In forum posts particularly, it's best to post a few sample files at most, but never post a whole game's archive, especially of a newly released title: It's practically screaming "DMCA takedown notice".

Just keep that in mind for the future - thanks!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10