The VG Resource

Full Version: Ly the Fairy model from Rayman 2: The Great Escape - $25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

Could someone rip this model for me please? The model I'm looking for is Ly the Fairy from Rayman 2: The Great Escape (aka. Rayman Revolution). The game was released on lots of different platforms (PC, Nintendo 64, PS1, PS2, Dreamcast, Nintendo DS/3DS, etc.), I don't mind which version you rip it from though.

I'm offering $25 for it. If you send me an invoice on Paypal I can pay you that way, I'm not sure about any other ways to pay people online really but if you let me know a different way you'd prefer to be paid I'll try to do that instead.

Thank you!
Just to let everyone know, someone has just agreed to attempt to extract this model for me (just in case you start work on extracting it and it'd be a waste of time). I'll update again once I've heard back from them whether they were successful or not.
Just to let everyone know, the person who offered to do this for me has finished it so I'm ending this commission. I don't know what the procedure is for this, but I think I'll leave this commission up for a day or so before deleting it, just to let anyone who's interested in it know what happened with it.