The VG Resource

Full Version: Advise on extracting the .MIB files of the Manhunt .ISO and converting them to .WAV.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(I'm going to kind of simplify this fast like, cause I've been trying to find the solution to this problem of mine for a while now.)

I downloaded the .ISO file for the PS2 game Manhunt, all so I can try and extract/convert the soundtrack from it. I managed to open said .ISO file with 7zip, but I can't seem to find any way in extracting, converting, or just plain opening the .MIB files that store the games ost. I already tried VGSC (VideoGameSoundConverter), and it just came out all distorted, and not sounding right.

Is there any other way I can rip those .MIB files of the .ISO for Manhunt to get the ost music files, or was I doing something wrong the first time when I tried VGSC?

(Just so any of you are curious, after I extracted the .ISO file, I browsed through the following file folders to find the .MIB files: AUDIO>PS2>MUSIC (after opening the file folder MUSIC, I came across a bunch of other file folders. the names of which represented the story levels within the Manhunt .ISO, all those file folders contain the .MIB files I was talking about))