The VG Resource

Full Version: Opening .bin Files from Bakugan Battle Brawlers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Long time user of the resources, but have just now made an account as I could hardly find any documentation on the file extractions of Bakugan Battle Brawlers for the Wii.

Currently I am running into the issue of not being able to find the models I want to extract (there are no .BRRES formats, or any traditional 3D model filetypes), but instead finding three .bin files within Dolphin's properties of the game. I am fairly certain that these .bin files contain the models, as I don't believe there are any other leads within the game files.
I have extracted the .bins, but could not find any way to be able to open them (or really do anything with them for that matter.)

I would be very appreciative for any help with this, as I am quite new to ripping models, and would love to get my hands on these particular ones.

Here are the files in question if you need to take a look at them:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing

Thank you in advance!  Smile
As a bit of an update, Bakugan: Defenders of the Core seems to have the same issue, but instead of .bin files, the problem presents itself through .dat files.
Any help on figuring out the .bins or .dats is still very much appreciated!
(07-07-2019, 08:31 PM)SilentNaga Wrote: [ -> ]As a bit of an update, Bakugan: Defenders of the Core seems to have the same issue, but instead of .bin files, the problem presents itself through .dat files.
Any help on figuring out the .bins or .dats is still very much appreciated!
Models from the game Bakugan 2 Defenders of the core can be ripped, I ripped only from the PSP version. You can also try turning it into an ISO file (Only for the PSP version!) And then burning it to the USB stick with ultraISO. But there will be no sense in lzs files, too, do not open.[Image: CNkGDAo]