The VG Resource

Full Version: Luminous Arc 2 sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Here's the fire bullet spell from Luminous Arc 2. I ripped this while i was taking a break from finishing Roland off seeing as this is easier and has a lot less poses. Roland soon to come though.

[Image: luminousarc2-firebullet_icon.png]
OHMIGOD! Luminous Arc! Thanx! That's cool!
Can't wait to see Roland Genki ^_^
Smile np. I wanted to see sprites from LA2 since i started playing it, but since nobody seemed to start ripping it i decided to do it myself. The only problem that I'm having is that I have to play through the game again to be able to rip Roland's master form (i played through the game on my R4 and neighter Ideas or no$gba let me import my save).
I know the feeling. I wanted to rip LA1, which I also played with my R4. But not only the emulators aren't compatible, but both emulators crashes on my pc Defeated
Nice one! Well named, too! Big Grin
Finished Roland Cute ... well what I mean is I kind of finished Roland. I decided to spread Roland and his "engaging sequence over 2 separate sheets. The reason for this is that when I tried to link it from photobucket to tSR the image went blury (probably because the height was over 1000 pixels in total). However I will soon post the "engaging" sequence as well Smile

[Image: luminousarc2-roland_icon.png]
You can upload bigger images at Imageshack

Anyway, cool rips!
^^ thanks. If I make a huge sheet again I'll upload it with Imageshack. That'll save me the trouble of splitting the sheet in half and start arranging all over again Smile
I'd rather you post the whole thing rather than split it though. Can you do that now? Big Grin
yeah sure Smile
Done. I put the original sheet back together and updated it Smile
cool game, cool sprite =D, I only play LA1 =_\ ( Roland´s sprite reminds me Sir Heath xD)
Big Grin isn't Sir Heath the lancer in LA1? I've played it, but I personally like LA2 better. I couldn't get thye hang of the controls on LA1.
If I remember correctly, he got a spear, yes. Or a sword. I can't remember. He was the paladin
LOL. All I remember for certain about him is that he had blond hair lol. Well anyway seeing as it's the weekend and school is not restricting me any more I can continue ripping LA2. This time it's Rasche
Very nice!
Pages: 1 2