The VG Resource

Full Version: Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius (PC) .gam files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to somehow extract from this game's .gam files. Am I stupid, or is there a way to do this?
We need file samples. Simply posting a thread with no samples doesn’t allow us to help you, which we want to do. Tongue
(05-21-2019, 01:11 AM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]We need file samples. Simply posting a thread with no samples doesn’t allow us to help you, which we want to do. Tongue

Code:
LEV1  B3JIM    ObjectTag      JIM1 RotateToDest        ObjectID      3JIM PositionX      F7Ä PositionY      Aû62 PositionZ      D8: RotationX           RotationY      C\   RotationZ          TaskName      noneDebug          
RequiredLevel          
ExactLevel      ÿÿÿÿ RemoveLevel      ÿÿÿÿ HasCollision      ÿÿÿÿInitiallyVisible      ÿÿÿÿCanMove         
SecondPass          
PickupLink      none
StartPoint     

PHONEBOOTHC=ðz3ROC    ObjectTag     

C3DROCKE
That probably looks pretty confusing, I just copied a bunch of rows from a hex editor after opening the file Level1.gam
We need the physical file to be uploaded, not just lines of hex. Please upload the entire file to either here, or an external hosting source.
(05-21-2019, 10:56 AM)Pingu! Wrote: [ -> ]We need the physical file to be uploaded, not just lines of hex. Please upload the entire file to either here, or an external hosting source.

Sorry, I wasn't thinking. Here is the file.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1...sp=sharing