The VG Resource

Full Version: Pokemon Platinum Poketch Rips (More Coming Soon!)(WIP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I ripped the poketch in Pokemon Platinum, with a few apps.
I'll rip more apps as soon as I get them.

[Image: poketchrip3zm1.png]

EDIT: Added Girl Poketch, red buttons pressed, and the bright version of the time (when you tap the screen)

EDIT 2: Added Counter, Map, and Note-taking App.
Very nice so far. I can not wait to see the rest.
I hope you finish it! Big Grin
Aren't there different colors for the Pokétch, like in D/P? Like, males had blue and females had red.

Also, dont miss the different colors for the screen (it could be changed with an app).
Added Girl Poketch, red buttons pressed, and brighter clock.
Nice! Good luck with the others.
Added Counter, Map, and Note-taking App.
Here is a sheet of pokemon sprites from Platinum AND us release date.
Gamecreator, 2 things:
1) Submit your sprites in your *own* thread; not in the threads of others.
2) NEVER submit the work of other people. It counts as 'sprite theft'; and will not be accepted to the site. You may even be warned or banned as a consequence.

Sorry to go off track, please continue, OP.
(02-13-2009, 04:01 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Gamecreator, 2 things:
2) NEVER submit the work of other people. It counts as 'sprite theft'; and will not be accepted to the site. You may even be warned or banned as a consequence.

Woah!Thanks for the warning dude. I didn't know it would be sprite theft if it came from youtube guys. If I take off the drybones88 and aquablade11 off the sheet will it still be sprite theft? cuz it came from a deviantart page that doesn't work anymore.
(02-13-2009, 09:11 PM)Gamecreator917 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-13-2009, 04:01 PM)GrooveMan.exe Wrote: [ -> ]Gamecreator, 2 things:

Woah!Thanks for the warning dude. I didn't know it would be sprite theft if it came from youtube guys. If I take off the drybones88 and aquablade11 off the sheet will it still be sprite theft? cuz it came from a deviantart page that doesn't work anymore.
It would be still be sprite theft, you're not the one who ripped the sprites from the game.