The VG Resource

Full Version: AC Pocket Camp First Anniversary Music Box
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to extract this item (https://animalcrossingpocketcamp.gameped..._Music_Box) from the game and turn it into a .stl file so I can do a 3D print of it. I've tried using unity studio already with the .apk file but none of the assets it yielded were models, they were mostly sprites and sound files. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how to rip this model or if someone has already done it and can direct me to the relevant location.

Thanks
The models are not all in the .apk.

I don't know if you played the game but after the tutorial there's a huge loading during which all the models are downloaded. Once completed, all models will be on your phone and you can now datamine the game and find this box.

BTW I'm not sure if the model would be printer friendly tbh
(04-12-2019, 05:29 AM)Jokero Wrote: [ -> ]The models are not all in the .apk.

I don't know if you played the game but after the tutorial there's a huge loading during which all the models are downloaded. Once completed, all models will be on your phone and you can now datamine the game and find this box.

BTW I'm not sure if the model would be printer friendly tbh

Does that mean I need to go back and use unity studio on the .apk again once I've completed the tutorial or would the files be downloaded somewhere else that I'd need to go digging for?

Also, no I have not played the game, a friend asked me to do this for them.
The additional downloaded files are put in a folder which you can't access except if you have root privileges on your phone (it is com.nintendo.zaca or something like that)
You need to get this folder and then you can use asset Studio to take everything
(04-12-2019, 09:37 AM)Jokero Wrote: [ -> ]The additional downloaded files are put in a folder which you can't access except if you have root privileges on your phone (it is com.nintendo.zaca or something like that)
You need to get this folder and then you can use asset Studio to take everything

Thank you! Smile