The VG Resource

Full Version: yo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! my name (username really Genki ^_^) is Quinlan Vos

I'm a small time spriter (only custom/edits)
But a large programmer
I use these resources mainly for games
I used this site for a while and I think its great!
WHO ARE YOU!!! YOU ACCOUNT STEALER!!!Why do you have my posts, my reps, my introduction's exact same title!! WHO ARE YOU!?

Here's proof! my intro:
http://www.spriters-resource.com/communi...p?tid=3119
The first post became "Quinlan Vos"
My friend, Brawler, said to me "Hi Diddy!"
Even in Ridleymaster's post, it's quoting a post, which says "Quote by Diddy_Kong"

When the Back in Time thing happened, did your account merge with mine or something?
haha

that's weird
O_O omg
what in the world!!!

I was sincerly puzzled how in tarnation I got 44 posts >_<
Why do I ALWAYS get the wierd forum glitches >_>

sry for any inconvience....I have no control over such matters though Sad

and u have two posts which is what I should have...........witw(what in the world)
I'm not mad. I was just worried that you had a way of finding my password or something. I don't want people to know my password Ouch!

What can we do? I would like my posts back...and my reps...but if it's impossible, I'm fine with it. Just don't go around making people get the 2 of us confused for each other.
I hear ya.....I don't want people thinking a have 45 posts XD

try PM'ing an admin or something
I PM'd Fret. I hope he responds...

EDIT: A quote from him "Nothin I can do, sorry. "

There is only way I can think to somewhat fix this, and that would really only give me my posts back...
you would change your password and email and PM me the new password, then I would go into the account and change the password to whatever I wanted, but the problem would be that I would keep your name and you wouldn't get your name back, nor would you get an account. I think we should leave it.

Quinlan, do you have all my Private Messages in your inbox? That would be weird...
No I don't ............strange........
I just signed up too so if there would be a way to change the eusername that would be great

and whatz this time-machined thing??