The VG Resource

Full Version: Rise of the guardians rip
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want rip the main characters from rise of the grardians.
I tried with wii version, but i'm stuck because unown format files inside the game image.
It exist also forĀ Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U, what is the simplest format to rip?
Someone can help me please...
Hi, idk how to rip from it, but i'm interested in ripping wii u ver, and i've found someone that helped me a bit but idk what happened then, I'll post the information in hope someone finds them useful

I checked out your file last night and this morning. Looking kind of rough. The data isnt really clear I get no kind of mesh out of the .HNK files. I tired short sign mode on like 40 different offsets with about 20 different padding's. Nothing. So not really sure about the data structure but I would have to look into it more and i just dont have the time. Hers
[Image: dd2rlwb-5543bb2e-7f64-4462-a54c-bec8566a...uCJ5eO6Bbo]
This is some kind of data. The FF is nothing im sure but the first 8 bytes there look like faces. And the other 8 byes on the other side look like the vertex data. Might want to try that out
[Image: dd2rlwv-5e1cd2e7-6c9a-4c00-a2aa-7c707711...pqxgWOEVok]
Then I found these big chunks of data. They might be the UV coordinates. Of this could be the data of vertex and faces just all padded to hell lol. I dont have much time to look at it at the moment. But play around with it and let me know what you find. I'll try to help the best i can. This program is called Model Researcher if you didn't already have it.

hope this will be useful. It's a tricky format, it's a scene graph format.
nothing new, still stuck.
Could you provide some sample files?
(01-14-2020, 05:03 PM)Tuliopilloto Wrote: [ -> ]Could you provide some sample files?
i can't because are very big files.
But because the game are multi-plaform there are multiple way to rip them, i presume.
Still stuck Sad