The VG Resource

Full Version: need help ripping spritesheets/etc from JoJo Diamond Records
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is a mobile game, ios/android. I've succeeded in ripping audio and textures that are stored in the game's files and apk, but a large portion of the content is loaded from the internet. At least this is what I assume since many assets cannot be found in the files. I've attempted ninjaripper on nox and memu emulators but it hasn't worked on either, it just refuses to rip. (though i've seen it work for others with this game.) Any ideas?
(03-06-2019, 12:35 PM)tukeyh Wrote: [ -> ]It is a mobile game, ios/android. I've succeeded in ripping audio and textures that are stored in the game's files and apk, but a large portion of the content is loaded from the internet. At least this is what I assume since many assets cannot be found in the files. I've attempted ninjaripper on nox and memu emulators but it hasn't worked on either, it just refuses to rip. (though i've seen it work for others with this game.) Any ideas?
Hello! Hope you don't mind me reviving this thread, but would you help me out with ripping the audio files?