The VG Resource

Full Version: Hello there!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello everyone! I am a new member, and I have been a fan of this site for years. I've finally made an account, and I can post some of my work. I have been making some custom Sonic sprites, and I enjoy doing it. (I've been doing it for about 2 years now!) Big Grin

If anyone is looking for a photo editor to use to make custom sprites, use Pixlr Editor. (that's the actual name btw)

https://pixlr.com/editor

If it asks to enable flash, do it. Then there you go! You can make a new image, import an image from your computer, or fetch an image from a URL.
Hope this photo editor helps, I would love to see some of your custom sprites! (If you actually want to you can contact me at [email protected]!) Wink

Anyway, hope this post/thread is helpful, I shall now wait for my sprite sheet to be accepted by the admins! Ouch!
Anyway, IT'S ME, SuperSonicChaos, signing off for now.

[Quick Note] I just noticed that I created my account in January 2019, but hadn't actually used until March... wow.
First off, welcome to the site.
Second, programs like Photoshop, Paint.net, and even just regular old MS Paint fill the niche for making and editing custom sprites quite nicely.