The VG Resource

Full Version: WaterCat's Customs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! I'm back... this post is to post pixel art of anything I enjoy, and also to see people's opinions how to improve my pixel art. 

[Image: dd12w93-1ac64f8e-5289-405e-ab5a-4ee211641d72.png]
To start... that was a pixel art I made from the special weapons of my first megaman game. Smile
I tried to make the megaman look like an anime character.
[Image: ddam297-4b551991-e08a-46a9-85e8-61ca3da4...KnWJGDFpYo]

(Jimmy Five and Monica) (Monica's Gang Trilogy/Wonder Boy Series) 1991-1994
((ET of Varginha) (The Varginha Incident) 1998
(Zaku) (Oniken) 2012
(Sentai Men) (Chroma Squad) 2015
(Hero of This Song) (A Lenda do Herói) 2016
(Paladin) (Holy Avenger the Game) 2017
(Slideshow)  (Trajes Fatais) TBA
(Rubik) (Möira) TBA

(?) about this... I'm interested in making a project for a game, not now! but for the future, I really love videogames and I would love to be part of this game market in Brazil and Latin America. and I already have some ideas for an incredible game. and hope one day to have an opportunity to carry out these projects, anyway... I hope you enjoyed it.
[Image: ddcgaue-a949b412-0768-4eb8-91f6-56b37ff4...Xsp-onNzIg]

This is a fan art I made for Colony Strikes Back and for his most famous series FFG (Freaking Fu#%ing Games)

This is Mr. Wilson from ColoniaContraAtaca channel, he's a character from a series called FFG (Freaking Fu#%ing Games) he's more or less the Angry Videogame Nerd from Brazil, but he's completely different from AVGN. well... this series is in portuguese. but for Spanish speakers I think it's easy to understand, and for English speakers there are some English videos.
People... what do you think about these pixel arts?  Shy
These look pretty good! It's an interesting style.
(09-11-2019, 12:33 PM)Collecter128 Wrote: [ -> ]These look pretty good! It's an interesting style.

Thank You Collecter128  Shy
hi guys! did you miss me? I came back and this time I came back with good news, I'm doing new rpg pixel arts! and... for starters I decide to start with a comic book series that I like a lot... HOLY AVENGER! and here is one of the main characters.

[Image: ddjm11x-4877ad07-97c6-4676-a2f1-b20d92b1...BaIx-2Va9c]

Tork of Holy Avenger series... Ask for any questions okay?