The VG Resource

Full Version: $25 for rip of Forest Temple from N64 Ocarina of Time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I'm looking to pay someone $25 to rip the complete model (with textures) of the Forest Temple from the N64 version of Ocarina of Time. I'm wanting to use it in a little VR experience for a friend of mine, and I haven't had much luck ripping it myself. Thanks!
I'm interested, what would be the model? i can to try extract
Just answer me if someone not already contacted you.
Hi, Yattablah!

Is this commission still open? And if so, when would you need it by? I'm asking because, although I can do it, I'm a student and so am really busy right now because of school, but after I get off school in May, it would still take a while because of my job and because making sure the UVs are good would take a long time (The actual model and texture rips themselves would be pretty quick, but the models will end up being either textureless or messed-up UVs for the textures), but I could get it done eventually.
(03-11-2019, 01:52 PM)CorruptTurret Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, if you're able to figure this out at whatever and the other guy doesn't come back, I'll pay you $20.
Out of curiosity, just how far did you get with the idolmaster PMDs?

Random note: I actually happen to know how, it just takes a long time. Please let me know your thoughts on this