The VG Resource

Full Version: Any feedback?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm working on a pac-man sprite sheet, i could have some feedback to make it better.
[Image: unknown.png]
Yeah, that didn't embed properly
(02-20-2019, 12:31 PM)Grounder Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, that didn't embed properly

fixed it
(02-19-2019, 06:20 PM)Quiz-Pix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on a pac-man sprite sheet, i could have some feedback to make it better.
Pac-Man looks fine, but the shading on Blinky looks weird. Also the "TURN-TO-BLUE" ghosts lacking shading looks a little odd since everything else does. Lastly, Blinky should have at least two frames per each direction: [Image: 200.gif]

Otherwise it won't look like he's moving as much as being dragged through the air.

Hope this helps! Wink
(02-20-2019, 01:53 PM)Retro64 Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2019, 06:20 PM)Quiz-Pix Wrote: [ -> ]I'm working on a pac-man sprite sheet, i could have some feedback to make it better.
Pac-Man looks fine, but the shading on Blinky looks weird. Also the "TURN-TO-BLUE" ghosts lacking shading looks a little odd since everything else does. Lastly, Blinky should have at least two frames per each direction: [Image: 200.gif]

Otherwise it won't look like he's moving as much as being dragged through the air.

Hope this helps! Wink
thanks! i forgot to add blinky and TURN-TO-BLUE ghost's second frames