The VG Resource

Full Version: Many apologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If there's anybody reading about the old days, if I offended you in some way, I would like to apologize on my behalf. I didn't know I'd be a scumbag. But I did those things anyway. My only choice now is to move on from the bad times. I was an immature 13-year old brat. So, if you can find it in your heart to ban TheSaiyanHog, then I can let go of these scars. I quit using that account anyways. I'm gonna probably regret this. Ya know, making a new account?

UPDATE: As for when I'll be back. It'll probably be a while, because I want to focus on video making, but I don't entirely want to let my infamy plague your minds. So. Consider this a retirement for me.
I don't remember you. At all.

But in my mind everyone deserves a second chance. Especially when they own up to what they do and take responsibility. It takes guts.

You're good in my book.
(02-14-2019, 09:04 PM)Tabuu Forte Akugun Wrote: [ -> ]I don't remember you. At all.

But in my mind everyone deserves a second chance. Especially when they own up to what they do and take responsibility. It takes guts.

You're good in my book.

Thanks, Tabuu.