The VG Resource

Full Version: Infi model (my oc)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heya, so I thought if I can get a 3D model of my oc, Infi. If anybody could make her, thanks. [Image: XIv2WqV.png]
I...honestly think you're going to have a hard time fulfilling this request.

Modeling is a lot different than drawing - a doodle is something you can pound out in 20 minutes and for some people it's not a lot of trouble. Creating a 3D model, on the other hand, requires modeling/sculpting, rigging, and texturing the model. The sheer amount of time and effort this takes is a few days for each stage for each thing - and it takes a specialized set of skills to even make this sort of thign a reality.

If you were going to commission someone to create a model for a fully rigged 3D character (like, for example, to use in a Unity game) you're looking at about anywhere between $200 and $300 of work from a 3D modeler who knows his salt

And you're asking someone to do this for free. Thinking

In this situation, I think you're better off downloading Blender or Milkdrop and learning to model and render your own characters...they're both free, at least, and you can get good with modeling ¯\_(ツ)_/¯