The VG Resource

Full Version: WizToad's Custom Collection
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone! It's been a while since I posted in this thread (last time I posted here was a year ago yikes) and in that time period I've improved quite a lot and have done a lot of different sprites.
Think of this as more of a portfolio than anything, to show of what I've done recently. I work on a lot of different things (most videogame sprites) but I also do sprites for things like games and fangames, whether it be mine or someone else's. Here are some of the sprites I am most proud of.

[Image: unknown.png]
A sprite of Sonic and an Eggrobo, standing back-to-back.
Dynamite Headdy, from the rather obscure Genesis/Megadrive game of the same name.
And some other miscellaneous sprites I've done recently.
I'm sorry if any of the images I've sent here are a bit too big. Let me know if you guys want me to edit the post to allow for smaller images.
Feedback is very much appreciated and I hope you guys like what I've shown so far!
Really liking the Sonic with the Eggrobo. Reminds me of Toei Sonic
Yeah, the big Sonic/EggRobo and the Sonic sprite to the right of Amy who looks like he's from Crash Bandicoot are the stars of the show here. Great job!
Thanks! That Sonic sprite next to Amy is a custom design I made, based off of Rayman (the Origins/Legends design specifically). I'm honestly very proud with how the sprite came out.
Here's a sneak preview of a Sonic 1/2-style Ray spritesheet I plan on submitting to TSR soon.
I'm making some ending pose sprites for my Sonic 2-style Ray sprite sheet, but I can't help but feel like something's a bit off here, especially the second sprite. What do you guys think?