The VG Resource

Full Version: Wii U .app and .H3 files
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm trying to rip stuff from Lego Dimensions Wii U. the thing with that game though, is that a good chunk of the content is in the form of DLC. so I need to rip from that.

I know what to do with .dat files from TT games, but see, to get the DLC, I'm using Wii U USB helper. it's given me DLC, but it's all .app and .h3 files, which I don't know what to do with.

I've been googling and can't find any converter or anything for these files.

any help appreciated!
You're able to rip the models from the main game succesfully, then? It's just the DLC you need help with?
(01-23-2019, 08:37 PM)Eldritchdraaks Wrote: [ -> ]You're able to rip the models from the main game succesfully, then? It's just the DLC you need help with?

yes, I got the game and DLC from different sources, and the base game is in a format I can toy with (.dat files) while the DLC is in .app and .H3 files.

most of this game is DLC, so I'm a little stuck
I can't help with the DLC, but I'm sending you a PM about a related issue.
(01-24-2019, 08:30 AM)Eldritchdraaks Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help with the DLC, but I'm sending you a PM about a related issue.

went to reply to your PM, and it says you have PM disabled
(01-23-2019, 08:37 PM)Eldritchdraaks Wrote: [ -> ]You're able to rip the models from the main game succesfully, then? It's just the DLC you need help with?

(01-25-2019, 01:17 PM)HueyLoisTheThird Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 08:30 AM)Eldritchdraaks Wrote: [ -> ]I can't help with the DLC, but I'm sending you a PM about a related issue.

went to reply to your PM, and it says you have PM disabled

Check now
Update: figured it out. I have the files I needed now

well sort of

I was able to convert those files I had, but apparently they weren't the files I was looking for. I'll need to see about getting the level pack stuff straight from my wii U
(01-25-2019, 05:26 PM)HueyLoisTheThird Wrote: [ -> ]Update: figured it out. I have the files I needed now

well sort of

I was able to convert those files I had, but apparently they weren't the files I was looking for. I'll need to see about getting the level pack stuff straight from my wii U

I'm assuming you already have all the lego sets need for each level pack/character, or are emulating them with nfc tags.
(01-25-2019, 07:43 PM)Eldritchdraaks Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-25-2019, 05:26 PM)HueyLoisTheThird Wrote: [ -> ]Update: figured it out. I have the files I needed now

well sort of

I'm assuming you already have all the lego sets need for each level pack/character, or are emulating them with nfc tags.

I don't, actually. I only have the base game, Sonic level pack, and Portal level pack. I don't have the right kind of phone to toy with the NFC tags, either.