The VG Resource

Full Version: Hey all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've lurked on the resource sites (specifically The Spriters Resource almost 99% of the time) for years now, so I guess it's about time I make my account.

I'm terrible with introductions (or with talking in general), but might as well give it a shot:

I'm an 18 year old game design student from Brazil, and although I am in university for that, I do try to teach myself some stuff I've yet to learn (such as 3D animation, at the moment), even though I still have some difficulty learning it on my own.
I am also quite a weeb, with a pretty big manga collection on my shelf, with series such as: Berserk, I am a HERO, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure and My Hero Academia, along with loads of anime in an external hard drive.

My favorite games are: the Super Smash Bros. games, God Hand, Xenoblade, Doom and Lethal League (both original and Blaze).

Also, I've been planning, at least as some sort of practice or personal project, to make a Smash-like game, but I have no clue when/if I'll ever make that idea come true

I tend to be pretty quiet and I'll probably not post much, but I'll do my best to be as social as I can!
You sound pretty good at introductions to me! Nice to meet you! 

Welcome and enjoy your stay.

[Image: K3b2eQ3.png]

YES!

[Image: gMiLg9U.jpg]